January 25, 2010

January Socks For Jeans


Pattern: Plain stocking stitch with K2P2 ribbing
Yarn: Trekking XXL
Company: Zitron
Color: 52
Needles: 2.25 mm.

Customer Support:
I don't think you can beat the KnitPicks Company for great knitting needles at a very reasonable price, and exceptional customer service. I have their nickel plated fixed circulars, double pointed, interchangeable tips and cables, and the wooden Harmony needles in a variety of styles. And they are all very well used. I have only had problems twice. Once, an interchangeable needle tip wouldn't stay screwed into the cable and this past weekend, one of my fixed circular sock needles snapped apart after producing many, many pairs of socks.


On both occasions, I simply emailed the company describing the problem and, on both occasions, they responded promptly by saying that a free replacement was in in the mail. No hassle.

No comments: