May 15, 2012

Slow But Sure

From this...

To this - slow but sure...

The opening for an under deck door...

The white post covers from Trex have not arrived yet. I am hoping against hope that the deck will be finished by the end of the week but it is not looking good. I have been assured that the handrails and spindles will not take long to complete once the white covers are installed on the posts. The landscaping can't be completed until the deck work is finished.
Ever inch of the project has been done with amazing precision.
And inside - I haven't had much time to knit. Spring and fall are the busiest times of the year on this property. So I set the Schneekoppe socks aside for a few days and pulled from the yarn drawer some Lisa Souza sock yarn that I have had forever and cast on a mindless knit - a simple ribbed sock.

Pattern: K3, P1
Yarn: Lisa Souza Sock
Color: Milk and Honey
Needles: Circular - 2.25 mm






No comments: