October 31, 2012

Socks Socks Socks


 
Pattern: Simple K6P2 Ribbing
Yarn: Opal Hundertwasser
Color: 3200
Needles: Circular - 2.25 mm

How could you not smile while putting on this pair of Hundertwasser socks? Wouldn't they perk up the dullest November day?! Granted, they would be out of place in the board room or in a professional office but imagine an autumn walk through fallen leaves...

Twelve Pair Of Socks For 2012


 
I set a personal goal this year. My aim was to knit twelve pair of socks in 2012. I wanted to make good use of my supply of sock yarn. While some of these socks are knit with yarn purchased this year, I did manage to use most of the sock yarn from years gone by that was stored in the yarn drawer with the exception of three skeins that are so "what on earth was I thinking when I ordered this?" that they still languish there!
(Movita and 2.0 keep insisting they want and will wear any socks I knit with any color yarn that they may well become the recipients of the "odd balls"!)

No comments: